This time I am giving away a copy of Torchlight II!
- You are allowed to like and reblog this post as many times as you wish. Each note gains you another chance at winning the game. I will be selecting the winner via Random Line Picker.
- You don’t have to be following this blog, but you are awesome if you do and I love you.
- I will be giving this game away via Steam. You must have Steam in order to redeem and play this game.
- If you win, you must provide a way for me to contact you whether it be having an open ask or contact info somewhere on your blog.
- You must be willing to add me to Steam (You can remove me later if you wish.) or provide me with an e-mail address to which I can send you the game.
- If I am unable to contact you, or if you do not respond to me contacting you within 72 hours, I will select a new winner.
- No giveaway blogs.
The winner will be selected on December 18th.
Capitol Couture: Peter Popps
Leaning heavily toward aesthetic value and away from everyday functionality, Peter Popps’ first line of self-branded, thematically-heavy futuristic footwear catches the eye and doesn’t let go. A shoe designer of extensive high-end and commercial experience, Popps has been creating for top brands in the Capitol for over two decades, consistently exhibiting out-of-the-box elements and bold composition. Now, branching out into his own label, Popps brings forth designs that evoke the varied contradictions of human nature.
His present collection consists of four designs (from top-left, clockwise): Bow, Cube (a favorite of Lady Gaga), Circle and Lace-up Circle. (Our own Velvet Veritas has developed an impressive dexterity for movement in the Circle!) Popps’ architectural background shines brazenly in his strikingly innovative creations; from Cube’s inspiration of “punk and bondage in contemporary contradictions of revolution and obedience” to Circle’s District 6 influences of “transportation by magnets”, Popps delivers glimpses of the future mixed with design elements of the past.